Goat Track competes in Fairfield
Submitted by News Staff on Thu, 04/03/2014 - 1:50am
Stephen R. Farris Journal Sports.
It was a good day for hurdlers as both the junior varsity and varsity teams finished in the top of their heats at the Fairfield Invitational Track Meet held last Thursday at Fairfield High School. Louis Contreras won a first and third place medal in the 110 Meter and 300 Meter Hurdles, Chandler Boyd finished second in the 200 Meter Dash and Leuleaux came in second in the High Jump to propel the JV boys team to a fourth place finish overall.
Rate this article:
- Groesbeck lands six on 2014-15 All-district basketball team
- Lady Goats take fi rst at Goat Invitational Golf Tournament
- Reynolds ready to make a big splash for U.S. Coast Guard volleyball team
- Goats fair well at Franklin Tournament; Boyer named to all-tournament team
- Sweet 16 for Varsity and JV Lady Goats as they sweep Mexia Monday night