Murdered Mexia teen’s parents try to stop killer’s parole...
Submitted by News Staff on Thu, 06/19/2014 - 5:00am
Carlos Don Stultz, convicted murderer of Mexia teen Kathy Elaine Jones in 1969, is being considered for parole again, and family and friends of the victim are asking Limestone County residents to speak up against the possibility.
Rate this article:
- County to acquire new election equipment at no charge
- Groesbeck Lions Club hears informative program on Groesbeck Maffett Library
- New Extension agent to focus on health issues
- County not quite ready for burn ban Road and Bridge to get new fuel truck
- Limestone County heats up Fire Departments on alert